175 - 177 Taren Point Road, Caringbah & 94-98 Parraweena Road Miranda NSW 2228
This strategically positioned key corner land holding features impeccable improvements across four existing buildings and is situated at the pinnacle of the most sought-after locations in the Sutherland Shire.
Taren Points Legacy Collection benefits from the following captivating features:
– Three high-quality existing buildings totaling 4,721m²* which can be sold separately or in one line
– Commanding location with two street frontages and a combined 181 meters of exposure, occupying the most prominent street position in the Sutherland Shire
– Generous landholding of 6,586m²* across four titles, providing significant scale in an extremely tightly held market
– Approximate passing holding income of $633,043* per annum as the asset is mostly vacant and significantly under rented
– Assessed net market income of $1,845,165* per annum, which could be further enhanced in the future by allowing bulky goods or specialty retail (STCA)
– Prominent high-traffic exposure to Taren Point Road and Parraweena Road, Sutherland Shire’s most prominent roads
– Value-add potential with the ability to create immediate value through repositioning, adjusting market rentals, and attracting a variety of national and multi-national tenants
– Diverse collection of assets at various price points, allowing all buyer groups to participate in the sales process
– Ample car parking, providing excellent customer parking across all three assets
– Landmark location with high visibility
– Favourable zoning controls allowing for 9,879m²* of allowable gross floor area across the site within a 16 meter height control.
*All figures are approximate