644 & 660 Luddenham Road Luddenham NSW 2745
23.2 Ha / 57 acres "Enterprise" zoned land (Industrial/Commercial) Western Sydney Aerotropolis - Stage 1 release area
These properties present as a unique opportunity to secure zoned Industrial & commercial land in Luddenham, surrounded by Billions of dollars of infrastructure including Western Sydney Airport, the M12 Motorway, Luddenham Metro Train Station and the sewerage, water and power that has been installed all of which is coming on line by 2026.^
Each land parcel can be purchased individually and the sale of each parcel is not dependent on the sale of the other property.
The purchaser of these properties will enjoy the following outstanding features and benefits:
* 644 Luddenham Road Luddenham – Land area: 10.14 Hectares / 25 acres approximately*
* Includes two (2) houses, sheds and fenced paddocks for cattle
* 660 Luddenham Road Luddenham – Land area: 13 Ha / 32 acres approximately
* Includes modern 4 bedroom house and associated sheds
* Zoned “Enterprise” and includes “Environment and Recreation” land
* “Enterprise” zoning allows a wide range of industrial and commercial land use
* Development Applications have commenced within the Western Sydney Aerotropolis with buildings expected to be constructed shortly
* 850 metres approximately to Luddenham Metro Train Station at Sydney Science Park Town Centre (Sydney Science Park – $5 Billion mixed use smart city on 287 Hectares)
* Close proximity to the M12 Motorway which is proposed to open in 2026 linking the M7 Motorway, Western Sydney Airport and The Northern Road
* Close proximity to Western Sydney Airport due to open in 2026 with full international, domestic and cargo services and 24 hour operation
* Nearby Bradfield City Centre (Sydney’s 3rd City) and its Metro Train Station are both well under construction with the State Government looking to commence building construction shortly. The CSIRO and Hitachi are both looking to occupy parts of the Bradfield City Centre
* Sewerage, power and water infrastructure has been installed along Luddenham Road with service pits visible at the front of the properties (see the attached photos) (Ask Chris Brophy for servicing maps)
An Information Memorandum is available for each property upon request.
This is your opportunity to occupy or invest in the Western Sydney Aerotropolis.